- CHC 澳门正规前十赌城网
Dialectical Behavior 治疗 is an intensive therapeutic approach teaching social-emotional and resilience skills for life enhancement. It is an evidence-based treatment with skills that focus on mindfulness, interpersonal effectiveness and communication, 情绪调节, 以及痛苦承受能力.
CHC offers therapeutic skills groups for middle and high school teens:
- DBT Skills Group for High School Teens
- Middle School Multi-Family Skills Group
- Weekly DBT应用技能组
DBT Skills Group for High School Teens
在这个群体中, teens learn and practice DBT skills that they can use to regulate emotions and behaviors, 提高情绪, 改善人际关系 and engage in effective problem solving and communication.
High school-aged teens struggling with 情绪调节 issues, past history of self-injurious behavior and/or suicidal ideation can join this group; participants must be seeing a regular outpatient therapist outside of group.
- One session/week on a recurring weekday evening. Families must commit to 8 weeks minimum.
- 8周1140美元.5 hour sessions; financial assistance available
- The group is facilitated by Emily Sullivan, LMFT and Melina Foden, PsyD. Patrice Crisostomo, PhD and Melina Foden, PsyD, run another session of this group.
参观 DBT Skills 青少年治疗 Group 页面.
Middle School Multi-Family Skills Group
This skills-based group is for middle school youth with difficulty regulating mood and behaviors and/or related relationship challenges. Parents and teens will learn a structured DBT curriculum that offer skills to support stress tolerance, strong emotions and communication. Parents will learn to support their teens using DBT skills, and will learn skills they can apply to their own lives too. This is a weekly group in a multi-family setting.
- Middle school youth with difficulty regulating mood and behaviors and/or related relationship challenges can benefit from joining the Multi-Family Skills Group.
- Tuesdays, 5:30-7:00 pm (in 12-week modules).
- $1710 for the 12 weeks of 1.5 hour sessions; financial assistance available.
- Facilitated by Emily Cree, PsyD and Erin Hoolihan, PsyD
This group is designed for high school age teens who have previously completed DBT skills training, and are now looking for a group to support them in practicing and applying these skills to real-life situations. The goal of the group is to support teens in applying the DBT skills effectively to regulate their emotions and behaviors, 提高情绪, 改善人际关系, and engage in effective problem solving and communication.
- High school age teens with previous DBT skills training can benefit from joining the DBT应用技能组.
- Tuesdays, 5:00-6:00 pm (in 4-week modules).
- $380 for the 4 weeks of 1 hour sessions; financial assistance available.
- Facilitated by Erin Hoolihan, PsyD
参观 DBT应用技能组 页面.
NOTE: You or your teen may join telehealth sessions from anywhere within the state of California! 然而, if you are out of the state or country, licensure regulations do not permit us to provide clinical services to you. Anyone joining a teletherapy session must be located within the state of California at the time of the appointment.